Appointments and Consultations
During office hours the group's physicians are available for consultations or to answer questions from referring physicians.
The office is open 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Office visits are scheduled by appointment. Referring physicians and patients should call (516) 354-3401 for information or to schedule a patient appointment. Emergency phone calls are taken 24 hours a day, and a physician is always on call to respond to emergency conditions.
New patients are always welcome!
Our staff will be pleased to assist you in any way possible and all efforts will be made to accommodate your schedule.
Everyone at our office is at your service.
Information for Referral Sources
- Physicians/Health Care Providers should refer patients with any suspected neurosurgical problems.
- Pre-authorization is required by some insurance plans.
- Patient instructions for specific tests will be given when the appointment is scheduled.
- Have the family bring relevant medical records, test results and any scans to the appointment.
- Services are provided in close cooperation with the patient’s referring provider.
- Diagnosis, evaluation and recommended treatment information is provided promptly to the referring provider.
- We pride ourselves on effective communication with referring providers, therefore should you have any specific questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us at 516- 354-3401.
Long Island Neurosurgical Associates, P.C. participates in many insurance plans, as do both North Shore University Hospital/Manhasset and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Long Island Neurosurgical Associates, P.C.'s office staff is available to assist patients in understanding and maximizing their particular insurance benefits.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 48 hours notice. This courtesy, on your part, will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient.
Our office provides on-call service for emergencies, 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week by calling (516) 354-3401.
Looking for additional information? Since our website can not contain everything about our procedures, we have provided, below, a list of sites that will help with your search for information.
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- National Library of Medicine
- National Spinal Cord Injury
- North American Spine Society
- American College of Surgeons
- International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine
- The Cervical Spine Research Society
If there is a website that you think should be included on our list, please Contact Us, and we will consider including it.